You don’t have to join the Last Chance Nordic Ski Club (LCNSC) to ski Helena’s best cross-country ski trails, but when you become a member your generous tax-deductible contribution helps support nordic skiing in Helena by:
- Providing cross-country ski classes and clinics for youths and adults
- Paying for ski trail grooming at the MacDonald Pass Cross Country Ski Trails
- Supporting ski trail grooming at Bill Roberts Golf Course
- Bankrolling off-season maintenance of ski trails
- Financing purchase of new grooming equipment
- Maintaining existing grooming equipment
Additionally, as an LCNSC member, you’ll get (unless you opt out) club e-mail updates including trail condition reports. You’ll be among the first to know when trails have been groomed and the skiing is really good! We won’t share your contact information with anyone.
Join or Renew Online
To pay your membership contribution online with a credit card or debit card, please complete this form.
Join or Renew by Mail
To pay your membership contribution with a check, complete a LCNSC Membership Form and mail it with a check made out to “Last Chance Nordic Ski Club” to:
Last Chance Nordic Ski Club
PO Box 1893
Helena, MT 59624